The Belgian tax administration has recently published a practice note dealing with the consequences of the CJEU’s decision of 25 October 2012 Although restrictive on many aspects, this practice note nevertheless constitutes a positive sign and addresses various topics of importance for foreign investment companies having filed withholding tax claims in Belgium: Priority Handling: First
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field