The Belgian tax administration has recently published a practice note dealing with the consequences of the CJEU’s decision of 25 October 2012 Although restrictive on many aspects, this practice note nevertheless constitutes a positive sign and addresses various topics of importance for foreign investment companies having filed withholding tax claims in Belgium: Priority Handling: First
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!