The Belgian tax administration has recently published a practice note dealing with the consequences of the CJEU’s decision of 25 October 2012 Although restrictive on many aspects, this practice note nevertheless constitutes a positive sign and addresses various topics of importance for foreign investment companies having filed withholding tax claims in Belgium: Priority Handling: First
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ