As mentioned in our Newsflash of 8 December 2020, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) imposed a lump-sum fine and penalties for each day that the Belgian tax authorities would continue to maintain a difference in tax treatment for rental income depending on whether the property is located in Belgium or abroad. In order to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ