Employees using a privately owned car for business purposes can now be reimbursed a lump-sum amount of EUR 0.3468 per kilometre. Background Costs that an employee makes when using a privately owned car for business purposes can be reimbursed by the employer free of income tax and exempt from social security contributions. The reimbursement can
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!