On 30 June 2020 it was published in the Official journal of the European Union that the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) and the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam (Viet Nam) will enter into force on August first of this year. What can this possibly mean for your company? If
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!