In 2017, the Belgian Court of First Instance of Liege referred a question to the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) for obtaining a preliminary ruling. It concerned the situation of a tax resident of Belgium, employed in a company established in Luxembourg. His position as a financial consultant resulted in the fact
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips