In our Newsflash dated 21 June 2021, we informed you about the definitive version of the draft law transposing CRD V into Belgian banking law. The Belgian law of 11 July 2021 implementing EU financial directives (CRD V; BRR2; IFD; Solvency II) finally transposed CRD V into our Belgian arsenal. In the meantime, the EBA
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!