On 30 March 2023, the European Parliament adopted the Pay Transparency Directive with the aim of eliminating the gender pay gap by providing workers with access to information necessary to assess whether they are being paid fairly compared to other workers in the same organization. The directive also introduces enforcement mechanisms enabling workers to claim
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!