In our newsflash dated 6 May 2020, we informed you about the extended say on pay of shareholders introduced by the Revised Shareholders’ Rights Directive (SRD II) and implemented into Belgian law for Belgian quoted companies. Remuneration report: extended transparency on individual pay disclosure & pay ratio Shareholders have their word to say on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!