On 16 December 2014, the European Parliament (‘EP’) and the EU Council have reached political agreement on the revision of the EU AntiMoney Laundering Directive (‘AMLD’). According to the revised draft AMLD, EU Member States would have to maintain central registers listing information on the ultimate beneficial owners of corporate and other legal entities as
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives