On 16 December 2014, the European Parliament (‘EP’) and the EU Council have reached political agreement on the revision of the EU AntiMoney Laundering Directive (‘AMLD’). According to the revised draft AMLD, EU Member States would have to maintain central registers listing information on the ultimate beneficial owners of corporate and other legal entities as
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September