Currently, most companies have employees who are business travelers or who work (and live) in a different country due to assignments, intracompany moves, projects, etc. The continued spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) confronts the Global Mobility function of organisations with multiple complexities of managing these employees. As safety and welfare of employees is the top
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!