Since the introduction of the new Banking Act, various governance rules have been updated and further detailed. The National Bank of Belgium published on 7 December 2015 a circular that introduces a governance manual for the banking sector. This manual aims to combine and clarify all governance policy documents applicable to credit institutions. The financial crisis drew
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register