There is a growing need for General Partners (GPs) to demonstrate responsible investment behaviour and manage their exposure to environmental, social and governance (‘ESG’) risks in their engagement with Limited Partners (LPs). This trend is also based on the belief that addressing ESG factors will protect value by either improving returns or reducing risk. PwC’s
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!