On 30 June 2020 it was published in the Official journal of the European Union that the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between the European Union (EU) and the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam (Viet Nam) will enter into force on August first of this year. What can this possibly mean for your company? If
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts