On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections