On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Coronavirus – impact on companies with an international workforce
- Update – Belgian tax authorities publish additional measures to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 crisis
- Coronavirus: support for your business in times of unprecedented challenges
- Fast Track Ruling – Homeworking (Expense Allowance)
- COVID-19: a multi country overview of supportive measures