On 10 July 2012, the Dutch First Chamber approved legislation introducing a one-time employers tax of 16% on high salaries. In March 2013, employers will have to pay a 16% employers tax on all salaries paid out in 2012 which exceed EUR 150,000.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!