Yesterday the House of Commons voted on the amendments which will shape the next steps of the Brexit. Members of the Parliament voted the amendment to scrap the most difficult part of the Withdrawal Agreement; being the Irish back stop and send Mrs May back to Brussels for further negotiations. In response to the vote,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes