Yesterday the House of Commons voted on the amendments which will shape the next steps of the Brexit. Members of the Parliament voted the amendment to scrap the most difficult part of the Withdrawal Agreement; being the Irish back stop and send Mrs May back to Brussels for further negotiations. In response to the vote,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Benefits granted by foreign companies: Reporting and withholding tax obligation – Amended timetable
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- Brexit Update – Mrs May sent back to Brussels Time to anticipate now!
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September