Over the past few years, the taxation of cars has been linked more and more to their ecological footprint, and more specifically, their CO2-emission. This is not different for hybrid cars. Half a year after the previous update, the list of corresponding vehicles for “fake hybrids” has been updated again. You can find the list
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips