On 25 July 2019 the European Commission decided to refer Belgium to the Court of Justice of the EU for its failure to properly implement new rules related to the taxation of rental income of foreign immovable property owned by Belgian tax payers. Last year, on the 12th of April 2018, the European Court of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives