On 5 March, the EU and the U.S. communicated a joint statement concerning the mutual suspension for four months of the tariffs related to the World Trade Organization (WTO) Aircraft disputes. The relevant implementing measures were published on 11 March 2021, including the Commission Implementing Regulation 2021/425 stating that the tariffs will be suspended starting on March 11 of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!