On 30 October 2020 a new version of the Combined Nomenclature for 2021 (also known as “the Tariff”) has been published in the Official Journal of the European Union. The Tariff is used for the classification of the goods for imports and trade between the EU member states (i.e. Intrastat). The new version of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!