As of assessment year 2015 the non-resident corporate income tax return must also be filed electronically in Belgium (BizTax application). The due date for the filing is set at 30 September 2015. No paper tax return form or other communication will be sent out to the non-resident companies this year to inform or remind them of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts