As of assessment year 2015 the non-resident corporate income tax return must also be filed electronically in Belgium (BizTax application). The due date for the filing is set at 30 September 2015. No paper tax return form or other communication will be sent out to the non-resident companies this year to inform or remind them of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!