As of assessment year 2015 the non-resident corporate income tax return must also be filed electronically in Belgium (BizTax application). The due date for the filing is set at 30 September 2015. No paper tax return form or other communication will be sent out to the non-resident companies this year to inform or remind them of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field