As of assessment year 2015 the non-resident corporate income tax return must also be filed electronically in Belgium (BizTax application). The due date for the filing is set at 30 September 2015. No paper tax return form or other communication will be sent out to the non-resident companies this year to inform or remind them of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!