As of assessment year 2015 the non-resident corporate income tax return must also be filed electronically in Belgium (BizTax application). The due date for the filing is set at 30 September 2015. No paper tax return form or other communication will be sent out to the non-resident companies this year to inform or remind them of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives