Old Man Winter is knocking at the door and the first Christmas trees are beginning to pop up, marking the perfect occasion to recall the possibility to present employees with year-end holiday gifts – free from social security contributions and income taxes. General principles According to the Belgian social security legislation, gifts in kind, cash
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!