If certain conditions are met, employers are allowed to make lump-sum payments, which are tax-free in the hands of the employees, in order to reimburse these employees for expenses incurred due to business travel within Belgium. As of 1 October 2018 a tax-free meal allowance of EUR 17.06 (instead of EUR 16.73 per day) is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!