As indicated in our headline of 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. These proposed measures include various elements that may impact the taxation of non-resident taxpayers in Belgium. Individuals who are not a resident of Belgium (for income tax purposes) are only
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips