As indicated in our headline of 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. These proposed measures include various elements that may impact the taxation of non-resident taxpayers in Belgium. Individuals who are not a resident of Belgium (for income tax purposes) are only
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts