As indicated in our headline of 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium approved a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions. These proposed measures include various elements that may impact the taxation of non-resident taxpayers in Belgium. Individuals who are not a resident of Belgium (for income tax purposes) are only
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!