Since last week, the Belgian Chamber of Representatives is in the process of adopting a draft law aimed at extending the deadline for applications for the new special tax regime for incoming taxpayers and incoming researchers and for “opt-in” requests. As a reminder, new applications had to be submitted electronically by the employer or company
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!