On 28 July the OECD released a discussion draft relating to deductions for interest in the banking and insurance sectors. This is part of the ongoing work for BEPS Action 4, Limiting Base Erosion Involving Interest Deductions and Other Financial Payments, which was released as a final report in October 2015. The discussion draft does
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes