On 28 July the OECD released a discussion draft relating to deductions for interest in the banking and insurance sectors. This is part of the ongoing work for BEPS Action 4, Limiting Base Erosion Involving Interest Deductions and Other Financial Payments, which was released as a final report in October 2015. The discussion draft does
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!