On 28 July the OECD released a discussion draft relating to deductions for interest in the banking and insurance sectors. This is part of the ongoing work for BEPS Action 4, Limiting Base Erosion Involving Interest Deductions and Other Financial Payments, which was released as a final report in October 2015. The discussion draft does
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!