On 28 July the OECD released a discussion draft relating to deductions for interest in the banking and insurance sectors. This is part of the ongoing work for BEPS Action 4, Limiting Base Erosion Involving Interest Deductions and Other Financial Payments, which was released as a final report in October 2015. The discussion draft does
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives