The draft UK Finance Bill 2017 was published in early December 2016. The Bill contains detailed draft legislation to introduce a new limitation on the deductibility of interest expense from corporate profits. These rules, which were further amended on January 26, 2017, will apply to amounts accruing after April 1, 2017. The rules limit a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!