The draft UK Finance Bill 2017 was published in early December 2016. The Bill contains detailed draft legislation to introduce a new limitation on the deductibility of interest expense from corporate profits. These rules, which were further amended on January 26, 2017, will apply to amounts accruing after April 1, 2017. The rules limit a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field