The draft UK Finance Bill 2017 was published in early December 2016. The Bill contains detailed draft legislation to introduce a new limitation on the deductibility of interest expense from corporate profits. These rules, which were further amended on January 26, 2017, will apply to amounts accruing after April 1, 2017. The rules limit a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!