In the Newsflashes of 26 October 2017, 13 November 2017 and 22 December 2017, we already made reference to the new rules regarding the lump-sum valuation for the benefits in kind (in relation to the private use) of a PC, laptop, GSM, smartphone, tablet and internet put at the disposal via the employer. As from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!