The Belgian tax authorities have a broad view on their investigation powers as regards to computerised information. Recent case law seems to approve this broad view. After the tug-of-war between the Belgian taxpayers and the Belgian tax authorities regarding the competences of the latter to investigate, copy and seize computerised (digital) information, it seems that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue