The Belgian tax authorities have a broad view on their investigation powers as regards to computerised information. Recent case law seems to approve this broad view. After the tug-of-war between the Belgian taxpayers and the Belgian tax authorities regarding the competences of the latter to investigate, copy and seize computerised (digital) information, it seems that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field