The Belgian tax authorities have a broad view on their investigation powers as regards to computerised information. Recent case law seems to approve this broad view. After the tug-of-war between the Belgian taxpayers and the Belgian tax authorities regarding the competences of the latter to investigate, copy and seize computerised (digital) information, it seems that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!