The Belgian Tax Authorities have recently announced some of their focus areas for 2019 for tax audits. This early warning allows both individual taxpayers and enterprises to ensure compliance with their Belgian tax obligations. Enterprises can expect to face more scrutiny in relation to the following subjects: Companies who do not fulfill all the conditions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives