The Finance Minister recently commented on the definition of capitalising v. distributing shares of an investment company in the framework of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions. According to the Minister, the distinction between “distributing shares” and “capitalising shares” for the purposes of the tax on stock exchange transactions corresponds in principle to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts