The Finance Minister recently commented on the definition of capitalising v. distributing shares of an investment company in the framework of the Belgian Tax on Stock Exchange Transactions. According to the Minister, the distinction between “distributing shares” and “capitalising shares” for the purposes of the tax on stock exchange transactions corresponds in principle to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register