Last week, the Belgian tax authorities published a practice note enlarging the scope of application of the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (or “Reynders Tax”) so as to include new categories of funds. Capital Gains Tax. As is already known, the Belgian Tax on Savings Income (“BTS”), also referred to as the Reynders Tax, (the main provision of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Benefits granted by foreign companies: Reporting and withholding tax obligation – Amended timetable
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- Brexit Update – Mrs May sent back to Brussels Time to anticipate now!
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September