The Unified Status Act, which entered into force on 1 January 2014, gave the social partners 5 years to agree on industry-specific measures to enhance the future employability of dismissed employees. If no such measures are agreed on by 1 January 2019, an additional social security contribution can become due in the event of dismissal
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!