The Unified Status Act, which entered into force on 1 January 2014, gave the social partners 5 years to agree on industry-specific measures to enhance the future employability of dismissed employees. If no such measures are agreed on by 1 January 2019, an additional social security contribution can become due in the event of dismissal
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips