The Unified Status Act, which entered into force on 1 January 2014, gave the social partners 5 years to agree on industry-specific measures to enhance the future employability of dismissed employees. If no such measures are agreed on by 1 January 2019, an additional social security contribution can become due in the event of dismissal
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%