On 2 December 2014, the Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA), the Fédération belge du secteur financier (Febelfin) and the Federation of Enterprises (FEB) prepared and issued a joint communication on the application of the European regulation EMIR (as defined below) to non-financial counterparties active in derivatives transactions (the “Communication”). The regulation (EU) No 648/2012
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!