On 2 December 2014, the Financial Securities and Markets Authority (FSMA), the Fédération belge du secteur financier (Febelfin) and the Federation of Enterprises (FEB) prepared and issued a joint communication on the application of the European regulation EMIR (as defined below) to non-financial counterparties active in derivatives transactions (the “Communication”). The regulation (EU) No 648/2012
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives