Two weeks ago, in our Newsflash dated 22 January 2015, we discussed the latest developments in respect of the EU FTT since the turn of the year. Following the lack of consensus between the 11 participating Member States (“PMS’) at the end of last year, it was therefore noteworthy that President Hollande of France stated
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!