Two weeks ago, in our Newsflash dated 22 January 2015, we discussed the latest developments in respect of the EU FTT since the turn of the year. Following the lack of consensus between the 11 participating Member States (“PMS’) at the end of last year, it was therefore noteworthy that President Hollande of France stated
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!