Two weeks ago, in our Newsflash dated 22 January 2015, we discussed the latest developments in respect of the EU FTT since the turn of the year. Following the lack of consensus between the 11 participating Member States (“PMS’) at the end of last year, it was therefore noteworthy that President Hollande of France stated
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives