Two weeks ago, in our Newsflash dated 22 January 2015, we discussed the latest developments in respect of the EU FTT since the turn of the year. Following the lack of consensus between the 11 participating Member States (“PMS’) at the end of last year, it was therefore noteworthy that President Hollande of France stated
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field