Since the Act of 13 April 1995, the judicial dissolution (i.e. court-ordered winding-up) already existed for non-active (so-called “dormant”) companies. They could be wound up at the request of the public prosecutor or any interested party if they failed to file their annual accounts for three consecutive financial years. A new Bill of law*, which
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips