Since the Act of 13 April 1995, the judicial dissolution (i.e. court-ordered winding-up) already existed for non-active (so-called “dormant”) companies. They could be wound up at the request of the public prosecutor or any interested party if they failed to file their annual accounts for three consecutive financial years. A new Bill of law*, which
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!