The Belgian tax authorities have recently introduced some changes to the so-called “technical note” detailing the calculation of the recurring tax-free allowances in the framework of the special tax regime for foreign executives (which are limited to EUR 11.250 or EUR 29.750 per year, depending on the employer’s circumstances). In many cases, the most important
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives