The Belgian tax authorities have recently introduced some changes to the so-called “technical note” detailing the calculation of the recurring tax-free allowances in the framework of the special tax regime for foreign executives (which are limited to EUR 11.250 or EUR 29.750 per year, depending on the employer’s circumstances). In many cases, the most important
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!