Based on the Belgian Income Tax Code 1992, when a taxpayer does not file a tax return or files an incomplete or incorrect tax return, a tax surcharge is applied ‘on the tax in relation to the non-declared income’. The tax surcharge can also be applied in case of late filing. The amount of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!