Based on the Belgian Income Tax Code 1992, when a taxpayer does not file a tax return or files an incomplete or incorrect tax return, a tax surcharge is applied ‘on the tax in relation to the non-declared income’. The tax surcharge can also be applied in case of late filing. The amount of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs