Based on the Belgian Income Tax Code 1992, when a taxpayer does not file a tax return or files an incomplete or incorrect tax return, a tax surcharge is applied ‘on the tax in relation to the non-declared income’. The tax surcharge can also be applied in case of late filing. The amount of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips