Based on the Belgian Income Tax Code 1992, when a taxpayer does not file a tax return or files an incomplete or incorrect tax return, a tax surcharge is applied ‘on the tax in relation to the non-declared income’. The tax surcharge can also be applied in case of late filing. The amount of the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives