The Royal Decree of 24 September 2013 on administrative fines was published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 30 September 2013. This decree introduces a new scale for administrative fines. Each infringement of the requirements laid down in the Income Tax Code (e.g. incorrect or late filing of tax returns) will now give rise to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September