The Royal Decree of 24 September 2013 on administrative fines was published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 30 September 2013. This decree introduces a new scale for administrative fines. Each infringement of the requirements laid down in the Income Tax Code (e.g. incorrect or late filing of tax returns) will now give rise to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes