The Royal Decree of 24 September 2013 on administrative fines was published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 30 September 2013. This decree introduces a new scale for administrative fines. Each infringement of the requirements laid down in the Income Tax Code (e.g. incorrect or late filing of tax returns) will now give rise to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!