The Royal Decree of 24 September 2013 on administrative fines was published in the Belgian Official Gazette on 30 September 2013. This decree introduces a new scale for administrative fines. Each infringement of the requirements laid down in the Income Tax Code (e.g. incorrect or late filing of tax returns) will now give rise to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!