Background to the changes The key changes High Quality Liquid Assets Cash outflows and run-off rates Cash inflows Application of the metric Monitoring tools PwC preliminary assessment Introduction On 7 January 2013 the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) issued a finalised standard on the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR). The LCR forms one of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ