Background to the changes The key changes High Quality Liquid Assets Cash outflows and run-off rates Cash inflows Application of the metric Monitoring tools PwC preliminary assessment Introduction On 7 January 2013 the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) issued a finalised standard on the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR). The LCR forms one of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September