Background to the changes The key changes High Quality Liquid Assets Cash outflows and run-off rates Cash inflows Application of the metric Monitoring tools PwC preliminary assessment Introduction On 7 January 2013 the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) issued a finalised standard on the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR). The LCR forms one of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives