Since the Act of 13 April 1995, the judicial dissolution (i.e. court-ordered winding-up) already existed for non-active (so-called “dormant”) companies. They could be wound up at the request of the public prosecutor or any interested party if they failed to file their annual accounts for three consecutive financial years. A new Bill of law*, which
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019