Recently, several modifications of the Belgian Stock Exchange Tax regime (TOB/beurstaks) have been enacted. For recall, this tax generally applies to secondary market transactions (with the exception of redemptions of own units by certain investment funds) concerning certain financial instruments entered into by Belgian investors, be it through a Belgian or a foreign financial intermediary.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CJEU hands down important judgments in Danish cases on beneficial ownership
- Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive Webcast Series Episode Two: Netherlands and Italy Thursday, 28 February 2019, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Tax audits – Partial wage withholding tax exemption for R&D
- Positive ruling on deductibility of interest costs on loans contracted in order to finance capital reduction in case of an ‘over-capitalised’ company