Recently, several modifications of the Belgian Stock Exchange Tax regime (TOB/beurstaks) have been enacted. For recall, this tax generally applies to secondary market transactions (with the exception of redemptions of own units by certain investment funds) concerning certain financial instruments entered into by Belgian investors, be it through a Belgian or a foreign financial intermediary.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Optional deferral of the reporting obligation – Germany opts out
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies