Recently, several modifications of the Belgian Stock Exchange Tax regime (TOB/beurstaks) have been enacted. For recall, this tax generally applies to secondary market transactions (with the exception of redemptions of own units by certain investment funds) concerning certain financial instruments entered into by Belgian investors, be it through a Belgian or a foreign financial intermediary.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections