On 26 January 2017, a circular letter has been published with respect to the updated list of non-compliant countries in light of the international standards regarding transparency and exchange of information. More in particular, five new jurisdictions (Guatemala, Marshall Islands, (the Federal States of) Micronesia, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago) have been added to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives