On 26 January 2017, a circular letter has been published with respect to the updated list of non-compliant countries in light of the international standards regarding transparency and exchange of information. More in particular, five new jurisdictions (Guatemala, Marshall Islands, (the Federal States of) Micronesia, Panama and Trinidad & Tobago) have been added to the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips