On 29 March 2013, the government members have reached an agreement in the framework of the Budgetary Control 2013. Increase of registration duties One of the measures impacting the real estate sector is the increase of the registration duties from 0.2% to 2% on the granting of long lease rights and buildings rights (0.5% for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September