On 29 March 2013, the government members have reached an agreement in the framework of the Budgetary Control 2013. Increase of registration duties One of the measures impacting the real estate sector is the increase of the registration duties from 0.2% to 2% on the granting of long lease rights and buildings rights (0.5% for
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives