As indicated in our headlines of 26 September and 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium has introduced a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions in the Chamber of Representatives. The bill is awaiting possible debate and approval. The greater part of the changes in tax law concerns a simplification of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives