As indicated in our headlines of 26 September and 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium has introduced a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions in the Chamber of Representatives. The bill is awaiting possible debate and approval. The greater part of the changes in tax law concerns a simplification of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ