As indicated in our headlines of 26 September and 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium has introduced a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions in the Chamber of Representatives. The bill is awaiting possible debate and approval. The greater part of the changes in tax law concerns a simplification of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?