As indicated in our headlines of 26 September and 23 July 2012, the federal government of Belgium has introduced a draft bill laying down various tax and financial provisions in the Chamber of Representatives. The bill is awaiting possible debate and approval. The greater part of the changes in tax law concerns a simplification of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!