On 16 May 2020, after the first wave of supportive measures to mitigate the consequences of the COVID-19 crisis, the Council of Ministers adopted a draft law including new tax recovery measures. These provisions have as main aim to avoid a series of bankruptcies and to help companies to rebuild their liquidity and solvency positions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular letter – Temporary exemption for transferring Belgian wage taxes due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brexit update: BE VAT registration with the appointment of a fiscal representative for UK companies