As working from home will be the new normal for many companies, the Belgian tax authorities released a circular letter including guidelines for the application of a lump sum allowance for home office expenses. If the home working is done in a structured and recurring manner an amount of up to EUR 129,48 per month (as from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue