The Council of Ministers has introduced a draft bill in Parliament. This draft legislation envisages two specific measures with respect to ‘meal vouchers’ and ‘non-recurring bonuses’, which are planned to enter into force as of 1 January 2016 if approved by Parliament: The maximum amount of the employer’s contribution for meal vouchers would be increased from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September