The Council of Ministers has introduced a draft bill in Parliament. This draft legislation envisages two specific measures with respect to ‘meal vouchers’ and ‘non-recurring bonuses’, which are planned to enter into force as of 1 January 2016 if approved by Parliament: The maximum amount of the employer’s contribution for meal vouchers would be increased from
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives