Recently, the three Dutch-speaking Federal Government parties (CD&V, N-VA and Open VLD) have proposed changing the current meal voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the (paper and electronic) meal vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (meal allowance). The conditions for benefitting from the favourable tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. In the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council