Recently, the three Dutch-speaking Federal Government parties (CD&V, N-VA and Open VLD) have proposed changing the current meal voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the (paper and electronic) meal vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (meal allowance). The conditions for benefitting from the favourable tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. In the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes