Recently, the three Dutch-speaking Federal Government parties (CD&V, N-VA and Open VLD) have proposed changing the current meal voucher system in Belgium. The proposal suggests replacing the (paper and electronic) meal vouchers with a non-taxable cash allowance (meal allowance). The conditions for benefitting from the favourable tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. In the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field