A recently introduced proposal to change the current meal voucher system in Belgium seeks to maintain the benefits of the current system, while eliminating the additional cost and administrative burden. The proposal suggests replacing meal vouchers with meal allowances. The conditions for benefitting from the advantageous tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Please
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September