A recently introduced proposal to change the current meal voucher system in Belgium seeks to maintain the benefits of the current system, while eliminating the additional cost and administrative burden. The proposal suggests replacing meal vouchers with meal allowances. The conditions for benefitting from the advantageous tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Please
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!