A recently introduced proposal to change the current meal voucher system in Belgium seeks to maintain the benefits of the current system, while eliminating the additional cost and administrative burden. The proposal suggests replacing meal vouchers with meal allowances. The conditions for benefitting from the advantageous tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Please
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!