A recently introduced proposal to change the current meal voucher system in Belgium seeks to maintain the benefits of the current system, while eliminating the additional cost and administrative burden. The proposal suggests replacing meal vouchers with meal allowances. The conditions for benefitting from the advantageous tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Please
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council