A recently introduced proposal to change the current meal voucher system in Belgium seeks to maintain the benefits of the current system, while eliminating the additional cost and administrative burden. The proposal suggests replacing meal vouchers with meal allowances. The conditions for benefitting from the advantageous tax and social security treatment would remain unchanged. Please
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes